Tuesday, August 24, 2010

happy flowers

I have literally been drooling over these , since the first time I laid my eyes upon them. Really I have....just ask Tim.

While I had the confidence I could indeed make them myself, finding the time to do so was the clog that separated me from my bouquet of floral goodness.

Well, after a particularly long week of balancing my career as both domestic diva and magnificent mama ....I discovered the art of making time.
And so, while the dishes and laundry piled high, crumbs united forces on the floor, and Scooby Doo kept careful watch of the kids...I fired up my sewing machine yet again.

And now I am drooling over my flowers :)


Aren't they absolutely darling? I LOVE the way they turned out.....and best part is they don't require water :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Those are my kind of flowers because I don't think I could kill them and they are SUPER CUTE! Way to make time for yourself, you deserve it as you are VERY Talented! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Natalie ! another delightful creation! I have been dreaming of a centerpiece for my kitchen table... I might need to hire you.

MiniMe Mom said...

DARLING! They are so perfect!

Triplet Mom said...

I love them! You need to make and sell those puppies! I would buy!!!! :)

holly said...

How do I place an order, I love them!!!