Ok, let's go back in time shall we?
Busy preoccupation has had the upper hand for far too long.
And I miss this little corner of my world where I am free to share my thoughts, document milestones, and everything else that falls in between.
So before moving forward, let's go back to November.
November 20, to be exact.
The day our firstborn turned 11.
At 11, Austin loves all things ninjago, pokemon, mario, board games, and playing and watching most any sport, tho his absolute favorite is football. He still has a heart to please and a competitive drive that motivates. He loves school, his friends, takes his big brother role seriously, and makes us proud :)
For fun, I interviewed him again...
1. What is your favorite color? Navy Blue
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Secret Agent
3. What is your favorite toy? Ninjago legos
4. What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play football
5. What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Read books
6. If you could have any super power what would it be? super speed (like Dash)
7. Favorite Subject? Math
8. Favorite TV show? WildKrats
9. Favorite Movie? Ninjago Final Battle
10 Favorite Food? "big long thing" and chocolate
11. If you could choose your name what would it be? Xavier
12. What is your favorite sport? Football
13. What is your favorite book? Lord of the Rings and Hardy Boys
14. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? NorthPole
15. Favorite game? Settlers of Catan
16. Best part of being 11? More responsibility.
Happy Birthday Austin! We love you!!!