Saturday, June 12, 2010

"What Shall Make Today" Day 2

Todays craft was pretty simple.


You see, I love kids artwork.


If you know me well, you know I can't commit to one color, or one fabric choice. I like every color and pattern there is, and the way they all look together. I think that's why I love kids art so much. I also know that in a few years, my kids will no longer be creating these beauties, so for now I will treasure them.
Last year, Sydney painted me this picture....





....and it is one of my absolute favorites. I should say, she sold me this art, because it was her latest "get rich quick" scheme at the time.



Another of my favorite places around the house is the wall outside of my mudroom....




So, todays craft was simply painting a "favorite thing" on canvas. My kids feel like real artists when they can paint on canvas instead of boring paper :)

And wa-laa! This is my new wall going out the back door to the garage...



1 comment:

Heather Hernandez said...

Totally amazing artwork - I love it!

Just came over to say hi and thanks for sharing Freebies 4 Mom with your readers!