Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sydney

Tim bought me a new camera for my birthday.

It's a cute story really.

You see, my friend Cara informed me a while back that she was getting a new camera, and selling off her old (still very nice, and a huge upgrade to mine:) camera.
I asked Tim if I could buy it, and if I remember correctly, his response went something like this..."If you think you need another camera, I suppose we could work something out ....what's wrong with your old one?"

While I translated this to a "yes", I debated back and forth if I really needed this new camera. Time went by, and the next time I saw my friend, she informed me that she had sold it already. I was really bummed, but figured it wasn't meant to be.
Fastforward a few weeks later to my birthday.
Tim, the sneak, had bought me the camera! A gift of love, that was not only thought out, but also proved he listens to me :)

Okay, so on with this post....

I've got my new camera, and a cute old chair I bought at a garage sale...so it's high time I practice my skilz. I still need to learn a bit more about what my photoshop can do for me tho.
My goal is to take a "nice" picture of each of my kids this summer on "the chair".

Sydney was my first subject...


the little girl was feeling left out :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not to mention the fact that you were pretty upset with this said friend for selling the camera behind your back. I really felt bad for lying to your face, but Tim told me too. LOL!!!

anyway very cute pictures. Do you get your photoshop fixed?