Thursday, June 18, 2009

thank you etsy.....

Finding out we were expecting again, coupled with the very real possiblity that this new little one might be shacking up in our room for a few months, has made me want to re-do our bedroom. Nothing drastic, maybe a new duvet cover or color scheme to spice it up a bit.

Well, if you know me well- and know my style, you know that the minute i laid eyes on this gem i was smitten. Combined with the savy etsy price it really was a no brainer.


So, as i eagerly await the arrival of my package in the mail, my thoughts drift to paint colors and pillows. I could use some advice....any thoughts my blogger friends?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic - you always find great buys! I say boy it up a bit with brown and blue pillows - since there'll be one boy in the room. :)

Triplet Mom said...

I'd say green like Chelle's room, or light blue - because that always looks good with browns!

Michelle said...

love it!
Dark Teal/Turquoise is good with brown too.

yes. I concur with MVH. Boy.

natalie said...

thanks for the advice girls!
i had dark teal in the back of my mind, so that is what i think i will stick with!

Unknown said...

I agree. I like the teal color.

Expressly Esther said...

okay I am a little behind in responding. Just wondering what "etsy" is. My age is showing I guess. Love the look.