Monday, June 22, 2009

he's the best!

Since yesterday was Fathers Day and all, I figure it only seems appropriate to take a few minutes to tell you a bit about this guy....


I married well. Sure, he may have a tendency to work a bit too much, and he did throw my favorite little black sweater in the dryer...but all things aside, he is an amazing husband and father. He is the hardest working person I know...both at work and at home. He is a patient, loving, godly and selfless man.

After a long days work, he is usually greeted and tackled by 4 kids before he even has both feet out of his truck, and it doesn't stop until they are all tucked in bed....usually by him.

In the last couple of months being on bedrest I have truly been amazed at all he's done for our family, all with a genuine smile on his face and from the kindness of his heart... and all the while understanding my crabbiness and not holding it against me :)
I could go on and on, but I will spare you.... We love Tim, you're the best! Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: