Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Klackles

This past weekend, we made our annual  pilgrimage to Klackles Orchards.
The afternoon was brisk and beautiful, and good times were had by all.
On the ride home, the trusty silhouette veered us right into the Ponderosa parking lot, as it always does.
And boy golly, how I do love a buffet once a year.
It's possible I'm worse than the kids with my giddiness of options.

Over dinner, Tim and I were trying to figure out how many years this has been tradition.
So, I dug through the photo archives, and as it turns out, this is year #5.

A pic from 2007....

and 5 years later....






Happy Wednesday all~ 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow how life has changed in those 5 short years :) Looks like a great time and I was thinking we should take our kids there and follow your tradition but then I saw the last 2 pictures of your boys with a snake around their neck and now I'm not so sure!!!!

Unknown said...

love dylan's hair in the first pic!!!!