Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hair business...

Thank you for all the hair advice!

One of the reasons for dragging my feet in the hair dept was my determination to have a nice family photo taken this year.  Not just a quick snapshot after Thanksgiving dinner to throw on the Christmas cards, or a staged photo with my timer....but some real nice professional photos.  And I was a bit nervous to cut my hair, for fear I would wind up hating it. Vanity, yes?

Well, we had our photos taken awhile back, and I am just thrilled with the way they turned out!  My pal Cara did an outstanding job, and if you are looking for a photographer, I would highly recommend contacting her.

A few of my favorites...




Oh, and I went with a Meg combo.....

Happy Tuesday all~

3 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Nat! It's so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Michelle said...

Your hair turned out so cute! I love it! I hope you are loving it too!

Becky said...

So glad you posted you family pictures- they are very nice. Love the new hair do too!!