Sunday, August 21, 2011

so long, sweet rapunzel

If there's one thing we know how to grow around here...it's hair.


And I'm not sure what it is, but I have such a hard time cutting it.

 Perhaps I'm afraid they will look older, or I will hate how the cut turns out, but most probably, I know that I'm cutting off those sweet baby curls that I so adore.

Remember Dylan?

Well, at 3 and a half, Stella had yet to recieve her first hair cut. 

We called her Rapunzel.

It was getting so ridiculously long, that she had to wear it up every single day....and even in pigtails, it still swung around into her cereal bowl :)
Have I mentioned that she screams every time we wash it?

Well this past week, after washing her crusty hair, I finally gave in and cut it. 



And I love it. 

 Simply darling.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love it- SO ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

I loved Stella's hair long, but it's really cute short too. and I bet it's easier to manage. I have to admit she does look older...