Tuesday, August 30, 2011

281 days till summer vacation...

School is back in session.
And we now have a 4th, 3rd, and 1st grader.

For the first time since my kids entered the school system, it feels kind of tidy.  All 3 big kids will go all day...every day.  No running back and forth to pre-school, no 2.5 day kindergarten to keep track of,  no waking up babies to run to school, or trying to get out between my 2 opposite nappers to get some errand run quickly before the others get home.  Just the same schedule, every day.  And 2 little gals that are old enough to theoretically both only require a nap in the afternoon.

I now own the morning.  And let me tell you, it's pretty liberating.

I'm going to enjoy this quiet year.  I am looking forward to getting involved in a regular Bible study again, coffee with friends, chipping away at all the projects on my list, and watching my 2 little gals play together, as Stella will go to pre-school next year.




Naturally, I made Sydney a new skirt and headband for the first day:)

This 4th grader was a bit too cool to let his mom come in and take a picture by his desk, so we settled for his locker :)

Happy Tuesday all~

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love Sydney's outfit and now that you have so much time on your hands- My girls would love a new outfit for the first day of school (You DO have 6 whole days until they start or 7 for Jenna) Just Kidding!!! You are very talented and can't wait to see what you create next.

Anonymous said...

natalie, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: