Wednesday, July 22, 2009

gloria or moses?

A quick little update.....I had another ultrasound yesterday, and after a 2 hour wait, all is still well in Gloria's world. In fact, everything looked absolutely perfect! My hemotoma has begun to absorb, and is now half the size it started out at- yeah! My dr. has officially taken me off of bedrest and told me to "take it easy and don't do anything crazy". Based on the heart rate of 123, (because we didn't find out), I may have to begin taking Dylan's side and start calling this baby Moses. I've only birthed boys with heartrates that low! Time will tell I suppose. Now that July is almost done, and end of summer/back to school business has already creeeped into my mind, I think we need to begin thinking about names. I actually have a girls name up my sleeve that Tim approves of...any suggestions for a boy?


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Preston. Someone needs to name a boy after my Grandpa Hopkins! ;-)

kim said...

Hooray for you!!!

Michelle said...

Perfect timing for our shopping trip next weekend. Is that considered taking it easy? So glad to hear the good news!

natalie said...

chelle, as much as I love the name Preston, we need to keep that available for you in the spring of 2010 or 11 :)

MiniMe Mom said...

The boy names we liked (minus Landon, our first choice for 2010-11 LOL)

Cooper, Quinten, Deacon, Cole, Nolan, I also love Preston, Westin, really anything with an n at the end LOL

kim said...

I'm ready for you to update your blog now. Thanks!