Sunday, July 5, 2009

the 4th in fotos

This year marked our first 4th of July that we've stayed "in town" since we've had kids. It turns out our neighbors put on a very nice professional fireworks show! The campground we were supposed to camp at this holday did not really comply to my "take it easy" status. So, for the last 3 weeks I've faithfully checked other "easier campgrounds" daily, hoping for an opening...bound and determined to camp, I finally gave up a few days before we were supposed to leave.
We had a very nice weekend! We spent Friday working around the house and then up to the corner for ice cream and back home to play with sparklers. On Saturday we spent the day at Tims folks cottage. Some pics of the fun .....

1 comment:

Expressly Esther said...

What great pics! I have not told you enough how much I enjoy your blog. I feel that I have gotten to know you so much better and your family as well through your eyes and words. I can't believe how Stella has grown already. Wow! You have a wonderful bunch there. Glad that you are taking it easy.