Thursday, May 10, 2012

My girl

We refer to Ellery as "my girl" around here.
I picked her up when she was born...and I haven't put her down since. 
A combo of her fussiness, and me knowing she was my last baby were the deciding factors.

And she's left her mark.
My spine now has a nice curve to it, and my right hip has been chiselled into a perfect shelf.
While dusting yesterday (just for the sake of cleaning, no company on the horizon...I know, Gasp!) I started flipping through the pages of a photo album I lifted last time I was in Chicago. I have it Mom!

And I found some pics of myself @ age 2. 

Ha. I chuckled.  A few things are clear...

1.This girl gets her size from me! 
2. My mom loved up hair as much as I do.
3.  And as much as I hear the other kids look like Tim, this one really is my girl :)


Happy Thursday all~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, Nat! And I never realized how much you two look alike at this age. Glad to know you still have the album:) Mom

Anonymous said...

Ellery looks just like Stella! Especially with her having longer hair!
The Bouma's.......from Alberta!