Sunday, January 2, 2011

lets wrap up Christmas already, shall we?

Since my last Christmas post was "Christmas, Take One", it only seems right to finish out the holiday season in pictures.

We spent Christmas Eve with Tim's family....



Sydney received her very own sewing machine!  Now I can finally use mine without having to fix it every time I sit down to use it LOL.  I went through Stellas closet and gave her a bunch of old shirts to practice on... and she has been transforming them into dazzling little dresses  :) 
On Christmas, we spent the night at home with our family....

I have wanted to try making a tule skirt for awhile now, so I decided to make one for Christmas. I thought it turned out pretty well...aside from the fact that it would have probably fit Stella better :) 

Dylan's most prized gift?  A volcano that you make out of a plaster...and when your mom remembers to add vinegar to the grocery list, it shoots lava out.

And by Monday, this kid had every new lego kit put together, and I had every trace of Christmas taken down and out of the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh the volcano, we've done that before. and I can't wait to see some of Sydney's creations. :)

Becky said...

Looks like you had a busy but fun Christmas. Can't wait to see the creations that you and Sydney make with your sewing machines!