Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my kids, 3 mos

When people meet El, I can count on hearing "Oh, she's definately one of yours"
Indeed she is.
Well, my scanner happened to be sitting out on my desk.....and was appealing to me way more than the laundry pile that never seems to go away, so I set out on a mission to figure out what "brand" of ours she really is.

She reminds me a great deal of Austin as a baby.....the combination of her blue eyes, sleeping habits, volume of spit, and temperment. Perhaps a lot of it is also similarity in season. I can remember sitting in the recliner with Austin @ 3am watching the Salt Lake City winter Olympics, wondering why this child of mine refused to sleep when you put him down. Fastforward 8 years, same time, same recliner, only in Vancouver this round :)

Some 3 month pics .....

Ellery

Austin

Sydney

Dylan

Stella

2 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh, I gotta go with Sydney. Your kids def. do have similar looks, though, huh? All cute:-)

Michelle said...

Where did Dyl come from? The rest look very similar, but he has a very different look from them. They are all very precious!