Wednesday, October 14, 2009

fall field trip frenzy

Nothing says "back to school" and "welcome fall" better than seeing a field trip scheduled on your calendar every week until the weather turns ugly :)

A few pics from some of our recent trips... thankfully the weather was beautiful for all!
Dylans class visited the apple orchard....

....and then Sydney's class visited an apple orchard. Ask me anything, I am an apple expert!



Dylans class visited a local farm with exotic animals. He was FINALLY able to see the famous ring taled lemurs that he has been telling us about non-stop since pre-school began. They were surprisingly really cute!




Austins class visited Binder Park Zoo. I was not able to go along on this one, b/c it was a long day to be away...but he was in a group with all his best buddies, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't missed too much :) Thanks for the pictures Cara!




No comments: