Monday, September 9, 2013

Back at it again.

This blog.

So many great stories to tell, life to share, memories to put in the books since I left off last April.

But that is just overwhelming.  So I will start with today.

Summer went by in the blink of an eye. A whirlwind of sand, water, camps, friends, fishing, air soft gun wars, pools, pestering, day trips, chores, sleepovers, and staying up way too late.

It was a nice, care free ride.

And in the same abrupt way that I suddenly had 5 kids staring at me at 11:45 on a Thursday morning, summer also came to an end.

And we weren't quite ready for it.

The first words out of Dylan's mouth when I poked and prodded him awake on that first day of school... "Is it a snow day today?"

Well, even I don't wish for that.

First day of school forced photo.  One little girl couldn't handle all of these sudden changes....


 
First day of middle school... 
 
5th grade....


3rd grade...


 And kindergarten... can you see her excitement?
Her only request was that I make her "a skirt with all the colors that twirls."
We got this.
 
 
Happy Monday all~
 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad your back- love hearing the stories as I can so relate :)