Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lately

Before I move forward, I found this draft that I neglected to post last month.
A few pics from the last month or so...
 

We finally wrapped up our February birthdays....

 
 
 
We spent a lot of snow days inside making crafts...

Nana and Papa came for a visit...



 We enjoyed a little target practice as a family.
 



Homemade finger paints anyone?
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.



 
The kids are obsessed with watching the old Dukes of Hazzard episodes, and then acting them out.
Ellery likes to run around the hosue in her overalls, and make us to call her
"Boss Hogg"



 
Still on a role with the chalk paint!
 
 
My little helper!


Visiting the mall meant lots of time watching the fish....and trying to catch them.

 

I had a closet cleanse in an effort to check it off the list!
 
Stella went on a field trip to see the butterflies!


My "new" sweet chair.


 
Playground duty!


Sydney has decided to go into the doll making business :)
 
 
We  surprised our dear friend Michelle on her birthday!


Another field trip to the dentist!


...And the fire station :)
 
 
And a little bit of Spring Break sewing...stay tuned!

No comments: