Saturday, March 2, 2013

5

Stella is 5!
And she was very aware that it was her birthday this year.
It saddens me that one of my "littles" is now a full hand.
Slow down!
 
 
Her birthday fell on a Saturday this year, she batted her big brown eyes at us,  and somehow we found ourselves at Chuck E Cheese for a late lunch.
 







 
 
 
For her birthday, she wanted a skirt with twirl, so I whipped one up from my fabric scraps.
She's mad at me here because I wouldn't let her hold her bunny in the photo.
Clearly her eye batting doesn't work as well on me :)

At 5 Stella loves pre-school and her friends.
She definately likes to run with the big kids now.  If they go through the woods to play with the neighbors, she will tag right along with them.
She loves to make "shows" daily that I must sit down and watch.
Just about every day she asks for food so she and Ellery can set up a play restaurant, that I can come eat at.
She loves to craft...ie.cut up paper into tiny pieces and tape them to her walls.
She loves to play barbies and polly's in her room, put stickers on anything, play with my makeup, play babies with Ellery, and play imagination games with the kids.
At 5 she still loves her brown bunny, and still needs a nap once or twice a week.
And she is still a daddy's girl. :)
 
Happy birhtday Stella! We love you!
 
 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow Stella is 5! Where did the time go. Happy Birthday Stella. You look very grown up in your pictures- too cute!