Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just Pics

I am terrible at remembering my camera lately.
Scrolling through my phone, I realized that I actually have a few tucked away :)
 
For the books, a few more pics from our fall.....
,
 
A delightful day lunching at the airport viewing area!

 
What happens when Dylan is driver.


 
So thankful for modern technology, and the ability to take a picture of Austin's homework to send over to Tim while he is out of town, because I am not smarter than a fifth grader :)
So much easier to explain over the phone!

 
The last shards of my flowers.

Hunting with dad!

 
More sparrow on the grill for this boy!


 
Enjoying the fishing pond at church.

 
A delightful day away shopping with good friends!

 
Enjoying the park on the last predicted warm day of the season!


 
Earning her keep!

 
Another succesful sewing project.
 

 
Killing time at the library.
 
 
 
 
 
Bobby's scarecrow project.

 
We got our skates on!



Happy Thursday all~

No comments: