Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Sister

A true sign you are the youngest of many....


...when at 2 your potty training underwear of choice is Angry Birds, or "Angwy Buwds" as we call them.

Really bittersweet for me. 
Sadly, I think I've discouraged her from this milestone, in an effort to keep a baby around the house :)  After 10 solid years I  don't remember a world without diapers...nor did I ever see the end. I'm not sure I ever wanted to see the end.

But we're getting there.


And she's quite proud of herself.

Happy Wednesday all~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, i would LOVE to have my hand in those stroking her warm, soft, bald p---y, then once she is all wet pull them off, spread her legs and lick her

Anonymous said...

this girls pussy be so fucked if I was there

Anonymous said...

I want to take this little girl into the woods bend her over a tree stump and rape her hard ill happily rape every hole she has this girl would be begging me to stop as i cover her mouth and fuck her even harder

Anonymous said...

she will beg you tofuck her harder and fill her holes withcum not to stop

Anonymous said...

If anyone has pics of kids being fucked message gmail


Daveseville1995@gmail.com

Et..do said...

I've got a few ones) and even a few vids. Check out your mail a little bit later) Of course, I want you to send to me something similar. Bet you also have some of those hot pics))

Anonymous said...

hi dave