Friday, June 15, 2012

Spring

We are a week into summer vacation over here.
And we're figuring it out. 
We've already packed in a lot of fun, stayed up too late, got sunburned, splashed in the water,  played with friends, and taken numerous bike rides. (And I figured out that biking with 65lbs of baby behind my bike takes a whole different set of muscles than the ones I use to run.  Oye!)

So, it is high time I download all the pics that I have from our spring.
Join me, will you?  There's not that many, because I often forget my camera :)


I went along with Sydney's class to Dutch Village.
The weather was gorgeous, the company was great, and aside from our tour guide forgetting her teeth, it couldn't have been better!


 I drove for Austin's 4th Grade Road Rally.
A field trip in culmination of a unit on map skills and our county.
Team" Mrs. Birds Friends" guided us through the county with their directions and map. We visited all 4 quadrants, and hit all the landmarks we were supposed to in 200 miles even.  Not bad since we took a detour and stopped for donuts and slushies :)




I rode along with Dylans class to the Childrens Museum.




Austin was Mark Twain in the 4th grade Wax Museum.
He did a fantastic job!


We ran another 5k.  The Brian Diemer Amerikam.





This one was a treat, because I ran with Tim, Austin, and my best girlfriends!
And I was happy to shave 1:30 off my time from the Classic...always good to see improvemement!


We went to quite a few soccer games.


Naturally Dylan found a birds nest while on the sidelines, and I forgot to bring my camera along to any of Sydney's games.


After losing his first car, breaking his second, third time was a charm at our church's Cadet Pinewood Derby.


Many salon days took place in my kitchen...


Easter.


Happy Friday all~

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow what a fun and busy spring you had. Thanks for sharing the great pictures- I love seeing them. Hope you have a great summer too but hoping we don't have to wait til fall to see the pictures ;)

MiniMe Mom said...

That last photo of your kids...priceless! Love the road ralley- looks like they had a blast!