Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A bit of Christmas 2011

We spent a nice and quiet Christmas Eve at home, celebrating with our own family...opening presents, and concluding with "A Christmas Story" on tv.


Sydney spent some time over at grandma's and embroidered me my own pink towels :)

Stella received her beloved barbies, cinderella, and strawberry shortcakes.

Tim caved and bought me an ipod touch :)

We bought Tim a snowball shooter :)


A few weeks back, Dylan requested that I buy him some white underwear, because apparantly his character underwear was starting to embarass him. And he wouldn't let it go. 
Naturally we bought him a 6 pack for Christmas, divided it out, and wrapped each pair individually...put them in different shaped boxes...one with a bunch of bottle caps so he was certain it was legos.
The boy was miffed...but we were amused :)  "I didn't want them for Christmas!" 


Christmas Day we went to church and then headed out to Chicago. We ate dinner, opened presents, played some euchre and banangrams and had a delightful time.
The cousins.

The family.


This year I got a red coffee pot :)


The Sydney puzzle.
Isn't she cute!  8 months pregnant with twins!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to view this web site properly on saffari I believe there is a downside

Here is my blog post: trying to conceive tips