Friday, October 8, 2010

fashion friday

If you have a little girl, and love a Target bargain, you probably recognize the dress that Ellery is wearing in the photo above.

It was the dress during the fall/winter of 2008. You know, that brilliant find that you saw on every little girl in church.

Well, the dress is now Ellery's hand-me-down.

While perusing a garage sale awhile back, I stumbled upon the same outfit in Stella's size. You knowI was thrilled....ridiculously.

Best .75 I've spent in a long time :)


4 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

They look adorable!

I do not recognize that dress, but there is a Target that must have been the one for Spring 2010. It is brown on the top with a ruffed tier bottom and a pink flower on it. Every last girl had one, it seems:-)

Great find!

MiniMe Mom said...

Sorry, that did not make any sense. I was talking to Kayden as I typed it LOL

I was laughing because I saw so many girls in the brown dress with the pink flower. I never realized it happens every summer.

Becky said...

They both look so cute in their matching outfits. I love when you "stumble" across those great deals!

Unknown said...

I love the red shoes with Stella's outfit. SO cute!!!