Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lets go back in time....

The year was 1981, and Strawberry Shortcake was all the rage. Ronald Reagan was president, the Smurfs were on tv, and REO Speedwagon was topping the charts. I was 5.5 years old, and in kindergarten.

Now that I'm a mom of kids this age, I find it interesting to look back on old pics. You see, I can remember posing for these pictures. I can remember my first day of kindergarten. I can remember the clothes I wore in these pics. I can vividly remember this time of life....and it's just weird to me that my kids will too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture of I am sure your brother looks just like Dylan!

kkoois said...

ha! i remember that dress you are wearing from kindergarten! i'm pretty sure you were wearing it for our class picture.