Friday, September 18, 2009

little g


Isn't this picture absolutely perfect! This child may never see a very thorough baby book, but the amount of sweet ultra sound pictures alone should more than make up for that!

A quick update...I had another ultra sound earlier this week. It showed my hemotoma is completely gone....in fact the tech said she saw absolutely no trace of it! Perhaps 20 miles on the bike was just what the dr. ordered after all :)

Miss G. is measuring in at 30.5 weeks, and everything looked absolutely perfect. I was a bit concerned b/c the water around the baby was low on my last ultrasound, but all that drinking paid off as well! I will still need to go in for stress tests in a few weeks just to make sure everything stays on track, since she had such a rocky start.

That is all. I leave you with Laura Branigan and her music. Boy or girl.....this song will forever make me smile :)
okay, so i don't know how to actually upload the video, so you will have to click the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tVutw8rjFk

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That picture is awesome! Thanks for sharing Gloria with us! Glad to hear all is well.

Michelle said...

NAT! What a beautiful picture, and praise God for the good report. You are in the home stretch now!

(i'm sorry I didn't get back to you on the youtube link)

Becky said...

What an adorable baby you have! So glad to hear that you had such a good report and praying that all continues to go well- you are near the end! Hang in there- The Verduin's

MiniMe Mom said...

Little Miss Gloria looks like Dylan.

What a precious picture of her. I love her already.