Friday, October 17, 2008

stella's crawling

stella's 8 months old and crawling..... where has the time gone? It makes me smile to watch her crawl, and see that look of glee on her face when she reaches her destination-- it just makes me sad how quickly time flies by! it almost makes me want to have another (gasp!)

i must say, this crawling thing with 3 older siblings is interesting. our first 3 were born pretty close to each other, so when dylan was a baby the others were 2 and 3. they did not play with little legos yet, or tiny beads, or google eyes, or make paperclip necklaces etc. (can you guess all of the things i've fished out of stellas mouth today? :)

anyhow here's a little video mom. dana, do you remember this sweet little outfit?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Man, it goes way too fast! Very cute!

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh my word. That is so precious. As she was talking, Bryce was sitting on my lap talking back to her.

She looks old, Nat. To think we are only a few months behind you makes me a little sad, too. It is going way too fast.